About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Carla. I run my own business as a beauty therapist & hairdresser. I started my blog to keep memories of my third pregnancy. Now I'm addicted to blogging and I'm even considering starting a Vlog. You can read all about my pregnancy and follow my journey with my new born.

Sunday 26 October 2014

J-L's 7th birthday party


This week was my beautiful daughters 7 th birthday. She got lots of fab presents mostly frozen themed including a beautiful Elsa dress and crown and a fold out writing pad that she loves.


We had a Frozen themed birthday party which was fab! I decorated the rooms with hanging snowflakes and snowballs, tinsel back drop and balloons.
I even had a go at making a cake, Jorja-Lei requested a fancy cake with lots of little cakes. Lol


I themed everything around frozen. We had princess crowns, chocolate snowballs, marshmallow Olaf bodies, Elsa potion, Anna & Elsa trifles and melted snowman drink.
I added lots of blue sweets, white pretzels and blue candy floss to keep it all themed.

The party bags were made with clear cellophane bags with snowflakes on. Inside each bag there was a mini mouse nail file, frozen or Minnie Mouse nail polish, Minnie Mouse or Cinderella lip gloss, Minnie Mouse  nail stickers,monster high hair clips, disney princess ring, frozen chocolate bar and some little sweets tied up with silver ribbon, they were really cute and the girls loved them.

It was really tiring but worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment