About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Carla. I run my own business as a beauty therapist & hairdresser. I started my blog to keep memories of my third pregnancy. Now I'm addicted to blogging and I'm even considering starting a Vlog. You can read all about my pregnancy and follow my journey with my new born.

Sunday 5 October 2014

Reuben's 8 week update



Reuben's 2 month Update

What's happening- Reuben is a beautifully happy little boy. He rarely cries. He makes little noises to let me know he wants feeding or picking up for instance when he is on his play mat and has had enough. 
He makes noises in his crib at night when he is settling himself back after a feed (sometimes if he needs burping again) 

He is starting to lift his head up with more control and can sometimes hold it for a few seconds. He can also turn to follow people and noises.

Height/Weight - 15lb 15oz


Size 3-6 month clothing

Feeding mostly every 4 hours 4ounces but can snack every few hours. Mix of breast and formula. 



Milestones - smiling and giggling
Babbling
Following peoples movement
Looking for sounds



Bedtime Routine- I had been bathing Reuben at 8:30 followed by baby massage and milk with him fast asleep in bed by 9. Two nights he slept 9-3 & 9-2:30 I was so impressed but he only did it twice. Mostly he has done 4 hour feeds but can do 2-3. So not set routine.
We are going to try bath at 6 and bed for 7 as he is getting tired and grumpy at 6:30ish.

Mummy's post partum body I put on a massive 5stone. I have lost three a lot of that would have been Reuben. 
Very tired body.

Mummy's Best Bits - Reuben smiling is amazing. Giggling in his sleep is super cute and when he smiles at me talking to him in melts my heart.
I absolutely love it when I walk into a room talking to someone holding him and he immediate looks for me and his eyes light up when he finds me.


Daddy's Best Bits- when he smiles and laughs. I love it.


Cöhen's Best Bits- he is my first brother and he is funny because when I talk silly to him he laughs at me. I love it when he follows me with his eyes when I'm walking near him. 

Jorja-Lei's Best Bits - she likes him pulling different funny faces, she said he is so clever because he puts his hands over his nose when he sneeze.

Purchases- Reuben's photo shoot and discs. I was so proud that the photographer used his picture in her new shop as a window display and also inside on canvas.




No comments:

Post a Comment