About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Carla. I run my own business as a beauty therapist & hairdresser. I started my blog to keep memories of my third pregnancy. Now I'm addicted to blogging and I'm even considering starting a Vlog. You can read all about my pregnancy and follow my journey with my new born.

Sunday 26 October 2014

Reubens 9 th week

Week 9- This weekend was jorja-leis birthday so it's been hectic sorting everything. When we went out shopping he slept in the car seat and in his pram basket. He only woke to feed whilst we shopped in Leeds. In the white rose he was more awake and enjoyed looking at the lights and things we went past. I think he doesn't like lifts, when we go in them he moves his hands jerkly like he is falling.
He is currently in his second phase according to the wonder weeks.
He has started to become grumpy about 6:30 when he seems to want to settle down for the night and struggles to get himself to sleep without his bath,massage and milk routine so I am trying to do it every night for him.

He has had days where he constantly wants to feed, cuddle and sleep and has had a mixture of breast and some 5oz bottles instead of the usual 4oz.
Nighttime feeds are still roughly every 4 hours.

The kids are on half term they're good and have enjoyed the freedom and time of playing with their toys, watching films going outside on their bikes and helping me with baby is a favorite especially for Jorja-Lei. I have had to explain quite a few times that the noises he is making are him talking and playing. He isn't upset and doesn't need picking up. I think she is getting confused because when he does want feeding or picking up he just makes little stuffy grunting noises and barely cries so easily confused. Plus she just loves mothering him

We've had Reubens first ever Halloween this week. I got him a little skeleton baby grow from Morrisons. Their selection of clothes has got really good and great prices. Jorja-Lei had gone on her first sleepover so me and daddy took Cöhen trick or treating with Reuben. He got lots of attention and was smiling at everyone cooing over his little outfit.
He enjoyed looking at his lights we wrapped around his pram.

No comments:

Post a Comment